Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Remember Your Approach

Let your wishes only be wants and never needs. Needs are too grasping, too desperate, too how will I live if I don't get this need met?

Make everything in your world a want so that you can remember--you want this, it is your choice to go out and get it, and it should be pleasant because it is a want and the world won't end if we don't get it.

It is a want and therefore it must be something we want to explore, not something that could take us down if we don't get it.

Remember to enjoy your wants and the pursuit of them.

Remember to enjoy. Don't be fast, don't be slow, just be who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Thats sounds like a good plan to me. Thank you I will keep at it and remember I want this instead of saying I need this. Makes perfect sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!